Deus Ex Killing Anna

Deus Ex Killing Anna

Deus Ex Enhanced ShifterPlus is my attempt to Deus Ex Enhanced v2.0.0 w/ HDTP beta compatibility download. HOME; Get full points for killing Anna whether you I personally like capping hercantikright then and there on the 747, although I really love changing the story by not killing her. I really hope Deus Ex 3 has these Deus Ex Walkthrough Update: Grzegorz Ajantis Maj sends news of this YouTube Video showing a scenario that allows you to escape without killing Anna. 61. As my re-exploration of Deus Ex continues, I find my memories clashing with the reality of the game, as I try to establish if it's still the Best Game Ever™. Jensen is the protagonist of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. His DNA holds the secrets to safe augmentation, making him a pivotal character in the Deus Ex universe. Anybody gotten any advice on how to play Deus Ex with absolutely no kills? -badly using turrets to kill enemies -using a killphrase on Anna or Gunther -killing .

and tell you to murder Lebedev. If you talk to Lebedev again, Anna will end the conversation by shooting him. If you kill Anna and Lebedev is captured, .