Deus Ex Rocket Launcher

Deus Ex Rocket Launcher

(7) Defeating Barrett - Following the Clues in Highland Park - Detroit - Deus Ex: Human Revolution free video game guide and walkthrough. Solutions, secrets, maps The first time I played through Deus-Ex was four years ago. I didn't really know it existed, but I heard about it from a friend. I went for the most boring Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut Deus Ex: Human So during the missing link section of the game I have found all 3 parts of the rocket launcher, Eidos Forums > Current Games > Deus Ex: Rocket Launcher User Name: Remember Me? Password: FAQ: Calendar: Mark Forums Read: Notices: IMPORTANT INFORMATION! Dear Deus Ex: Invisible War Walkthrough Need help unraveling the conspiracy? Our walkthrough includes a full rundown of all weapons, biomods, and weapon modifications. Jump over the balustrade or use the stairs to descend to level one and look around to locate a rocket launcher #1 and a heavy Deus Ex: Human Revolution Game Guide .

11. Now you must kill Paul and JC Denton. My preference is the rocket launcher's alternate fire, which launches a slow-moving missile that you can guide while in flight. .